Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sorry for not posting lately but I have been busy with basketball. I am number 53. We had our first game yesterday, We played three games and won two of them which put us in fifth place. The one game we lost was against Trip-delmot and they are some tall girls. I am playing on the fifth grade team because the fifth grade team did not have enough girls, and I do not have very much experience. Plus Coach said that that way I would get more play time and would learn more. So I get to jump and I am a post player because I am one of the tallest players on the team. Our next game is on Thursdays.

4 comments:

Chuck and Nancy said...

Continue to keep us posted. I enjoyed basketball. We are proud of you. Nana

Della Hill said...

Good job.
I hope you have a great experience and enjoy plaing basketball.
Way to go.
-Della

Administrator Alice said...

Sounds like so much fun, ENJOY!

Lillian Wilkinson said...

Carie,
I am glad you are enjoying basketball, I am proud of you for trying a new sport. And I hope you continue to enjoy it for the rest of your life.
Mom