Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sorry

I am Sorry that I have not blogged in awhile. We had a tournament the week before last and we won first place in that one. Then the week before that we had another tournament. we got third place in that one. Last week end the girls of the family went to the Smiths and had a high school musical sleep over. It was really really fun. Then this week I do not get to go to School all week. Because I have influenza A.

5 comments:

Chuck and Nancy said...

Hope you get well soon. Love, Nana

Chuck and Nancy said...

Congrats on the games.
Getting sick is part of life that we have to understand. When it happens you move with it.
POPPIE

Carie Kay said...

Thanks


Carie

Lillian Wilkinson said...

Carie, I am glad you enjoyed basketball, you played hard, and learned a lot.

Mom
P.S. I like the new look for your blog.

Administrator Alice said...

I hope you are feeling better. The sleep over sounded so much fun. AUnt Alice