Today I am going through doing different things. One of those things is blogging.
I have been reading The secret language of girls, 10 ways to make my sister disappear, When Zachary beaver came to town, Fever, Hush little baby, Basket ball now and then, Pollyanna, the three princesses, the Christmas box. those are most of the books that I have read lately.yesterday we had young women's. we saw our finished quilt front.This week I got a 100% on all of the tests that we have taken so far. tomorrow is track and Field day. the last day of school is may 14Th.Tonight is the little girls program.For semester the reading semester test we are picking a charter from Zachary Beaver and dressing as them. Then explaining why they are the best friend.
2 comments:
Wow, it certainly does sound like you have been busy.
I am glad to hear you are reading so much.
I am also very proud of you for working hard to get such good grades.
Keep it up!
-Della
Thanks,
Echo and I are having a reading contest this summer.
My school liberian gave me the idea.
Post a Comment