Summer is almost over. School starts the 25th. there are more that 950 students in 7th and 8th grade.I am in Drama, Caligraphy, Algbra and then the regular classes.
Sounds like alot of fun. I am so glad you are taking caligraphy. Wix loves doing it and your great grandmother messed around with it too. (Esther) I bet you will really like school this year. Hope all is well, I love you
I sure have been wanting to hear from your family and how everyone is doing. Of course when I don't hear then I know you all are busy and having fun but how about a word to what is happening with the fam.
3 comments:
Are you going to Dixon?
Sounds like alot of fun. I am so glad you are taking caligraphy. Wix loves doing it and your great grandmother messed around with it too. (Esther) I bet you will really like school this year. Hope all is well, I love you
I sure have been wanting to hear from your family and how everyone is doing. Of course when I don't hear then I know you all are busy and having fun but how about a word to what is happening with the fam.
Post a Comment