Friday, November 26, 2010

Hey

Hey just wanted to let you know what is going on in my life,
Me and a friend of mine are starting a running club. I am currently reading the Myth Adventures. I was the student of the term for the first term, at Dixon. I am done with my Individual Worth value. I am currently working on my knowledge. I really love being close to my family again, I am now spending time with my cousins and grandparents. I am doing a lot more babysitting. Echo has started getting ready for Christmas, While Dad and I made our Thanks Giving feast.

That's all I can think of for now, I tell you more soon.
Carie Kay Wilkinson

2 comments:

Chuck and Nancy said...

Sounds great. Keep pushing. Poppie

Chuck and Nancy said...

Being involved that you are is the best way to have a good time at school. Love, Nana