Carrie, I am proud of you and how hard you have been working on your school work.Mom
Hi C,Good work with the spelling words. Tell that overprotective daddy that Ms. August is messing with you. :)
you don't want none of this, miss ma'am
lol! Hi Mr. T.
Way to go, Carie.Good work! -Della
Carie's Place is great! I hope you will put in pictures of your family's costume.
Congratulations. That is great. Love, Nana
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Carrie, I am proud of you and how hard you have been working on your school work.
Mom
Hi C,
Good work with the spelling words. Tell that overprotective daddy that Ms. August is messing with you. :)
you don't want none of this, miss ma'am
lol! Hi Mr. T.
Way to go, Carie.
Good work!
-Della
Carie's Place is great! I hope you will put in pictures of your family's costume.
Congratulations. That is great. Love, Nana
Post a Comment