The Amazing Life
by Janet Wilkinson Once there was a fairy. Her name is Angel. She had an adventurous life. When she got tired of exploring she made a magical plane. And now she is living in the back of it. The pilot is her brother. He was a pilot in the U.S. Army and Navy. His name is Mikel. In the back of the plane there is something like a flat screen TV. But it is not. It is a flat screen computer. Then one day they were sent on a mission by the King and Queen. It is the most DANGERIS mission in all of fairy history. And the plane was broken. It was very important. But how were they going to get there? They said” give us eight hours. Ok.” They said. “Where can we find a mechanic”. Go to the work shop. In two hours the plane was ready so they started pacing. Then they took off. They saw a man laying there. They can’t leave him there. When they landed they saw he was one of their kinds. They took a good look at him. He was attached. His name is Montana. We have to get him to the plane. On three lift. We need some feathers. I have some down stairs. Go get them. Bring me my lab. Quick or this man will go in to a coma. THANK YOU. Do you have rubber gloves? Yes. Can I have them? Yes. Thank you. There drink this. We have to go fast. Mikel can you do medical stuff? Yes, why. Let me take over. 1 2 3 run. Where Kyrie and Iyrei? There they are. Got you. We have to get the Chrystal. We will ok. Ok. Over the mountain, past the lake under the eagles nest. Up, over, down. Land in the forest. Here, put this on. Let’s go. Do you know how to get to the ball room? Of course I do. Follow me. We’re here. Got it. Let’s go. RUN. Were safe. Let’s go home. Man we have to get oil when we get home. Speed so we can get home sooner. Are we there yet? We have to land still. We are here. We have to take it back. Your majesty here you go. We do not want the money but I know someone who does. Who? Tom and Lillie. Then how can we pay you back? I have drawn thousands of pictures of a necklaces and I have the metal. Take it to the shop. Ok. BAM!!!!!! I can’t fly. Get on my back. Ok. Ready, yes. Where is he? There he is. Can you make this metal into this? Why yes. Yes I can. Thank you. Let’s go check on that man. Where did he go? He went to town. Will you take me to dinner? Yes. Let’s go. Angel Bugg will you marry me? Yes. It was hard to mail all the invitations. There were 10,311,332,884,000,007,893,895,932,584,957,852. On DECEMBER 25 2000 we got married. We had 14 children. There names are Jasmine, Aladdin, Cinderella, prince charming, Bell, The beast, Pocahontas, John, Aurora, Phillip, Arial, Eric, Snow White, Perfect Prince. Then one day there was a ball. The kids went crazy. I couldn’t sleep so I decided to work on the kids dresses. I wondered why they are having the ball. The next day it was crazy. We waited for an hour. The ball was supposed to be for me. Then I saw the necklace. Someone was using the powers to look like me. SHE IS AN IMPOSTER. Can you prove this? Yes. Prove it. Give me that. A DARKLING. I give all my power to cetch all the darklings. Ha-ha try to catch me. I add my wings and all my powers to cetch the queen. OH NO! Not me. That’s the end of the darkling’s right. Right. Now they are in Mrs. Schultz’s class learning how to behave. Time to go to bed. Do we have to? Yes. “Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Hear is your ice-cream. Thank you. Are all the lights off? Where are the kids? In here mom. Telling stories? Yes. Go to sleep now. Yes mom. AND THEY LIVED HAPLY EVER AFTEER
THE END.
do you know any publishers?
No comments:
Post a Comment